Thursday, April 23, 2009

A divorce Family is never easy to live with..

The guy up there... thats my DAD... well.. Firstly.. i decided to blog this is because just now my bro sort of like scolded my dad... and my dad was like.. i guess gonna cry?Because his always being scolded or shouted at by my mum or my bro and i can reali feel how deep it hurts him, but he just puts up a smile infront of us(Imagine u being a DAD or a MUM getting scold by ur own children and being ignored at times when u make phone calls to ur son or daughter)... i reali love my dad i i reali pity him too.. cause my whole family is like kinda "againts" him in some ways.. sigh*... his always been a nice dad.. sometimes.. Parents do things to try and help or impress us children.. but we just ignore or feel that it's annoying.. thats my daddy alright.. he loves us and cares for us. But whenever he tries to impress my bro, my dad will always get turn down or like scolded.. And i reali hope that u all will appreciate ur own families because in a divorce family.. it's just something that is so hurtful for me. sometimes i break into tears on my bed before i go too sleep and just wished i had a family where i could live with both my parents..

No comments: