Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Best Friend I Had.

She was My Closest Friend. Till something happened.. missed the time I Had with her and her family. They're reali nice people. This girl's name is Alethea btw. She's a Great friend,Loyal,Sweet,Caring,Loving,Joyfull,understanding, AND A always there for YOU Friend. Is like a whole package. Haha.I Still remember i prayed once to God to thank him for sending an Angel as a friend for me. Haha! owh owh and her Sister Amanda. She's just as Friendly! They are realy true Friends which are reali hard to find. Dun know why i had this thought of putting up this post. So guys and girls. Please always appreaciate ur friends,never take them for granted. The one thing in my life that i truely regret the Most is losing a close friend like her. U guys and girls wouldn't know the feeling of hurt and Regret that i felt.So trust me,u wouldn't wanna go through the sorrow and pain. One advice,If u have nothing to say Just Keep ur BIG mouth shut and dun spill secrets of your friends.


No comments: